Thursday, November 10, 2011

ART! WITH CHILDREN!

Last night I made some art, by request, with a boy I babysit. Most of it was done by him (he decided what we would be drawing and the approximate places they would be), although I helped with the filling in of color and a couple of elements (like the bunny and the pyramid shape). I may be kinda biased, but I feel that they turned out AWESOMELY. Drawing on the computer is hard at the best of times, so he was a little champion doing it with a touchpad and some weird whiteboard app. 


Best pyramid that you've seen today I'd wager. 


I LIKE RC CARS. IIIII LLLIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RRRRRRCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCAAAAAAARRRRRRRRSSSSSS.  -Typed by Charlie, art maker and 7 year old.  

LK + CRK = ART 4EVAAAAAAA.

No comments:

Post a Comment