Friday, November 18, 2011

OPTIMUSPRIM - New *and* Improved!

Sooooooooooooooooo, the other day I was on this website and saw that there were apparently going to be Hunger Games themed nail polish colors. As it stands now, that isn't in fact going to happen, but for a second there it was EDIT: THESE ARE GOING TO BE REAL COLORS NOW. I guess that I need them... although they go against pretty much everything that the series is about... TOO LATE. I'MA PAINT MY NAILS AND PRETEND TO BE KATNISS. And these were are the colors that China Glaze created:


FAIL. 

Take a gooooooooood long look at those. Someone was actually in charge of that mess.

However, if you focus on the first one up there, the color that is supposed to represent Prim (a pinky primrose type color) but what they actually have written under the color is PRIME. Prime. Like a prime number or a primary color or... Optimus Prime. The Transformer. Then my brain got away from me again:


WHAT KIND OF BADASS TRANSFORMER WOULD PRIM BE YOU GUYS?! 

Personally, I thought that she'd be like this: 

But I did draw this.  

You know that she'd HAVE to be an ambulance because, come on, she just would, but she's still have to be girly and involved with animals somehow. Specifically Buttercup. So there you have it.

Once I started calling her 'OPTIMUSPRIM' I kept accidentally calling her 'octopus prim' (I did it at least 4 times yesterday alone), and then when I was saving her file I accidentally typed 'optimus prom'... So expect both of those sketches in the near future too.



OH, and, P.S. She can be 'new and improved' for all of you out there that are all like, "you can't be both- you can only be new OR improved!"

Wrong.

You can be both if you were just invented AND you have a new attachment. 

STOP RAINING ON MY GODDAMN PARADE.

...If you want to see my REGULAR Prim, then you can do it here. Boom goes the dynamite...

No comments:

Post a Comment